Where can I view all my unpaid invoices.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
carolhunt
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Where can I view all my unpaid invoices.

I used to be able to just click a link on the Dashboard and be able to view all my unpaid invoices.

I know there is a report but i prefered the quick link option.

I used to be able until recently to be able to click on the 'Overdue Invoices' in the Up Next on the dashboard but now only some come up and others don't.

This new MYOB is so frustrating.  My bookkeeperal hates it and I am seriously considering going to Xero in the new Financial year. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Where can I view all my unpaid invoices.

Hi @carolhunt 

Thank you for your post. If you click on the dropdown box for Status, it will give you several options including overdue.  If you're not seeing this option, you may try to log out and log back in. You can also try signing in using a different browser to check. Here is an example screenshot below:

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Where can I view all my unpaid invoices.

Hi @carolhunt 

Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post