Change over from Accounts Right to Business Pro

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RitaMay
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Change over from Accounts Right to Business Pro

HI all

I have 4 companies with MYOB and had to change from Accounts Right to MYOB Business Pro as of 1 June 2023 because the price for desk top version of Accounts Right increased from $54 to $136 per company

my subsription was ending on  31/5  and I  did the change over on 19/5 and paid 3 months in advanced for MYOB Busines Pro

However MYOB billing still charge my credit card $136 monthly fee for evey comany for June

My requests to cancel the old version subscription still have not been resolved

Also, the is no solid support for  Business Pro , only on line MYOb Academy, that is all they can offer

I was initiall guided wrong for setting up my compaies for payroll touch ,

it took a week  and abount 20 phone calls after when MYOb to called me back to tell me the when settin up the payroll touch section I had to say "No", it was simple but no one knew

I am still experiencing lots of issues and even when MYOb representative loggined in my pc they stuggled to navigate in MYOb business pro, like they not sure what they doing

I am left to figure out all myself...

6 REPLIES 6
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Change over from Accounts Right to Business Pro

Hi @RitaMay 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I'm sorry that you had to go through with that experience. We appreciate your patience as we work through this and thanks for updating us and getting back to us. I can see how this situation affected you. With regards to your request for cancellation of your old subscription still hasn't been resolved, if you have a case number for this can you please provide it for me? I can look into this for you to check on the status. 

If you can also provide me more information on your concern with  Single Touch Payroll as well as your concern when you log in to your computer, I'm happy to assist you with this. 

I hope to hear from you soon. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

RitaMay
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Celia

case number 01324206 and case number 01341010, i paid 3 months up front and got charged $136x4 on 2/6 as well

single touch payroll fixed and 20 phone calls to MYOB and lots of stress

but i still have couple of unresolved issues

1. when try edit a reconciled tranaciton in Business Pro nothing pops up saying "this transaction was reconciled"

2. aslo when log in Business Pro says that i have 2 unallocated transacitons, those i had to delete due to double entry, but MYOb says they unlalocated

3. i dont have a preference delete of reverse tranaction

non of above has been resolved when MYOB logged via Team viewer, i was told that get a call back with  the answer, no one called me since 14/6, 

thanks'

Rita 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RitaMay 

Thanks for providing the information on the issue. 

As per checking here, for both case numbers this issue has been resolved and on the process of your refund for 4x of $136.00. Last update was yesterday 20/06/2023. You will be notified once it was transferred to your account.  And it's good to know that your that your STP has been fixed. 

Can you please send me a Private Message with this details so I can check on your account and assist you properly with your other concerns?

• Serial Number 
  • Bus. Name
  • Email Address
  • first and last name of the primary contact 

I'll await your reply, I'm happy to assist you.

cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

RitaMay
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

unable to send you a private message

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @RitaMay 

My Apologies, Can you please try it again to send me a Private Message. Just click on the highlighted word Private Message. I also grant you an access to send private message. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

PeleRankin
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Wow! I have questions about MYOB Business Pro as well and am dismayed to see MYOB customer service deteriorating further.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post