170 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

170Posts

10Kudos

9Solutions

Upcoming Community Forum Changes

Hey everyone!

You might’ve noticed over the last few weeks that we’ve made some changes to the Community Forum. 

We’ve been in the process of cleaning it up (archiving old posts, renaming boards) and simplifying how you navigate around the forum with new tiles and information on the home page.

I also really wanted to take a minute to tell you that we have an exciting upgrade coming to our Community Forum this year in May.

Watch this space! We will communicate more to you all as we get closer to the changes taking place.

If you have any feedback or suggestions on what you’d like to see with this new upgrade, please reach out! 

This could include:

• Board names / Navigation feedback
  • Roles and badges
  • Information on the home screen

Really looking forward to getting closer with you all as we move towards a new Community Forum.

Cheers, Amanda.

4 REPLIES 4
HDG
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

77Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upcoming Community Forum Changes

This is all great but i think everybody who posts on these boards would actually like to see the changes requested for the past 20 years being implemented.

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
170 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

170Posts

10Kudos

9Solutions

Hey @HDG,

Thank you for the feedback! 

Are you referring to changes requested to the product itself or the Community Forum? Would love to discuss this further, let me know!

Cheers, Amanda. 

BRIGITTE
Experienced Cover User
78 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

78Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

I agree. Sometimes I search the forum with an ongoing issue and find it has been mentioned many times yet no fix has ever been implemented. Often quite simple yet frustrating things.

arjay
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I just want a print button when viewing an invoice that takes me directly to the printer  - like we had on Essentials 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post