Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Downgrade plan Business Pro

Hi There

I would like to downgrade my Business Pro Premier subscription to the cheapest available, what will change? will I lose any history?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

272Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Downgrade plan Business Pro

Hi @FFR,

Thanks for your post. When downgrading from Business Pro to Business Lite, it's important to note that the features exclusive to Business Pro will no longer be visible in Business Lite. It's advisable to export any necessary information, such as payroll data, reports, etc., before initiating the downgrade. If you decide to upgrade back to Business Pro in the future, the previous information and history will be restored and available for use.

MYOB Business Pro typically offers a wider range of advanced features and reports compared to MYOB Business Lite. Some reports that are available in MYOB Business Pro but not in MYOB Business Lite include:

Custom Reports: MYOB Business Pro allows for extensive customization of reports, enabling you to tailor reports to your specific needs by adding or removing fields and filters.

Budget vs. Actual Reports: Business Pro provides more advanced budgeting and forecasting tools, allowing you to compare budgeted figures with actual financial results.

Inventory Reports: Business Pro may offer comprehensive inventory management features and corresponding reports, including inventory valuation, stock level tracking, and reorder reports.

Job and Project Tracking: Business Pro offers detailed job costing and project tracking reports for businesses dealing with jobs or projects.

Payroll Reports: Advanced payroll reports are available in Business Pro, especially for businesses with complex payroll needs such as multiple pay rates, leave accruals, or employee benefits.

Profit and Loss Variance Reports: Business Pro provides in-depth analysis of profit and loss variances by comparing different periods or budgeted vs. actual figures.

Customer and Supplier Aging Reports: Advanced aging reports are available in Business Pro, allowing for effective tracking of outstanding customer invoices and supplier bills.

Multi-Currency Reports: Business Pro offers additional currency-related reports and tools for managing foreign exchange gains and losses, beneficial for businesses dealing with multiple currencies.

If you'd like to make changes to your plan you can do this within myAccount under manage my product. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post