How do I lodge a formal complaint?

nonam24
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

How do I lodge a formal complaint?

My first time logging into the new app was yesterday and I can't send invoices or quotes due to an issue with the default email settings that have pulled through from the old system. I have spent 2 hours on the phone and 45 minutes over chat and still the issue is not resolved. I have a business to run if I can't send invoices I don't get paid and likewise, when I'm sitting on the phone I'm not making money. This is not good enough. 

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: How do I lodge a formal complaint?

Hi @nonam24,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response and I'm sorry to hear about the email reception issue. Since the emails are being sent, could you kindly ask your clients to:

• Check their junk/spam folders.
  • Add no-reply@myob.com to Outlook or reach out to their email provider to add this address.
  • Whitelist our IP address. I've sent detailed instructions in a private message to assist with this.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest visiting these helpful articles for troubleshooting tips: Fixing email issues and Email troubleshooting

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

nonam24
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

The issue is with MYOB in that the email templates that have been pulled over from the old system, do not allow me to send any customer emails (meaning I can't send quotes or invoices). It has been two weeks and after multiple phone calls and messages this still has not been resolved hence my question. I want to raise a formal complaint but I can't find where to direct this to.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @nonam24

I understand it might not be easy, and your satisfaction is truly a priority for us. To assist you better, please feel free to share your feedback or concerns by visiting our Contact page. Simply scroll down to locate the 'Feedback & Complaints' option. Your valuable insights play a crucial role in our continuous efforts to elevate your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your willingness to help us improve our services for you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post