1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Annual leave accrual is wrong

Hi

I added a new employee this afternoon. I've set up his standard pay as 38 hours and assigned him the same Annual Leave Accrual (Hourly) that every one else has. When I wanted to create a pay run, the annual leave accrual flyover says that he is accruing 8.769 hours of annual leave, which is way more that the 2.92 hours he should be receiving. The percentage of annual leave x gross hours is correct (7.6923%) which, when multiplied by 38 equals 2.92 hours. Why would this be occurring?

Also, I've just noticed that this is happening to all my staff!! What is going on?

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 10.51.31 pm.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 10.52.00 pm.png
1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Annual leave accrual is wrong

Hi @Dybo,

Thank you for your post. Please allow us to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum! We hope you find it a valuable resource.

I appreciate your understanding regarding the delay in our response. Could you kindly confirm if the issue with the leave accrual persists? We have attempted to duplicate the issue using the details from your screenshots, and everything appears to be functioning correctly on our side. If you haven't done so already, we suggest clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser to see if that resolves the problem. Furthermore, we recommend removing the annual leave pay item from the employee's profile and creating a new leave pay and leave accrual pay item to check if the issue reoccurs.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post