Finalise Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TCT_0860
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Finalise Payroll

I ran all of the reports last week for payroll for 22-23 and reconciled the reoprts against the figures in the MYOB portal.  I then submitted the EOFY figures.  I came back a couple of hours later to see the figures that were submitted to ATO were totally different to what I had checked off and reconciled!!

I have called MYOB several times and sat on hold for many hours.  I know they are having problems with the portal.  I want to know

1. Can i process a pay for 23-24 when the 22-23 fin year has not been finalised?

2. I can not manually change the figures back to what they should be and re-submit so how to I fix the Payroll Reporting error?

3.  I know from a recorded message on their phone line that they are having issues with their portal.  What happens if this is not corrected by 14th July when these figures need to be finalised and reported to the ATO?

Is anyone else having these issues?

5 REPLIES 5
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Finalise Payroll

Hi @TCT_0860 

Thank you for flagging this to us. . We are focused on providing a great experience to our customer and will be always available to provide you support when you need it. Please accept our apologies for the experience in calling our help support. We regret for the inconvenience have caused you. 

With regards to your concern, May I know if you are referring to the Pay History? Before you process the pay run for 2023-2024 you need to fix first your pay history for your employee. Once you enter the pay run with a payment date of July, you will not be able to pay history for 2022-2023

Can you please send me the expanded report for your payroll activity? You can go to Reporting>>Reports>>Payroll>>Payroll Activity>>Click on Expand all>>Export>> Choose PDF so I can investigate and look into this for you. 

Looking forward to your response. I'm happy to assist you further. 

Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

TCT_0860
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can I have an email to send through the report.  I can not post publicly.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @TCT_0860 

Thank you for getting back to us and provide an  update on the issue.

As an update to your concern on processing the 2023-24 financial year, Generally, if the financial year shows on the report for the new financial year you cannot make any changes to pay history. Can you please provide me wth more details on the issue? Have you tried to run the $0.00 dollar pay run or send an update event? If not, can you please run an update event or $0.00 pay run? this is to update the YTD report. Or is your payroll activity and payroll register reports match? May I know which report is correct and which report is incorrect?

We do apologize but we cannot provide an email address. Alternatively, you can send us a Private Message where you can send your report and one of us will be happy to assist you. 

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SARAH119
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Celia,

I have the same problem. My payroll activity report and payroll register report doesn't match, but I already made an new payroll in July. How could I do?

Thanks

Sarah

TCT_0860
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I’m still waiting on a response after submitting the payroll information!  I'm not impressed with MYOB level of assistance.  I think I may recommend the customer transfer to another product!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post