2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Late payroll

Hi everyone

I'm going overseas in August and I am the only one doing our payroll, as our payroll varies every forthnight I cannot do it in advacne. I'll be back 4 days after I nomally do it, would it be ok to to prepare and lodge 4 days late?

Our staff is fine with it. 

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: Late payroll

Hi @mereteL,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Yes, you can definitely do that. Just make sure to follow the standard payroll procedure, also don't forget to adjust the payment date to match when you intend to make the payment. You can also refer to this help page for further details: Paying leave in advance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help! 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

mereteL
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to answer, but i can't pay in advance. I would be 4 days late doing the payroll.

Is that possible?

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

HI @mereteL,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, it is possible to process payroll four days late when you return to the office. You will need to backdate each of these pay runs. When reporting these to the ATO, please ensure you are selecting the "reported as a new pay run" option. This is important for maintaining accurate records and compliance with ATO guidelines. For more information, please refer to this Help article, Reporting past-dated pays for Single Touch Payroll.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post