MYOB Team Crashing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Beka
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team Crashing

Can someone assist please.

I'm currently setting up MYOB teams for 3 entities. Unfortunately the app on my phone keeps crashing every time I try to create an account for myself for the testing stage.

Some of my employees in one of the entities has been able to set it up but not me.

I've deleted the app & resintalled in case but no dice.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: MYOB Team Crashing

Hi @Beka 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

May I know if you have set up your MYOB Team app from your MYOB account? If not, kindly go to Payroll >> select MYOB team and sign in >> add yourself as an employee and create locations. After adding and inviting employees, you'll receive an email with the link to download the MYOB team app or  you could uninstall the application you've downloaded and reinstall it again by downloading it on the Appstore.

For more information on how to set up your MYOB team, I'll give you this Help Article, Getting started with MYOB Team, that has detailed instruction to assist with this.

Additionally, you can also visit Using the MYOB Team mobile app to help you sign in to your mobile app.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post