LeePonsioen
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team Leave Cancellation

Hi,

I have noticed in the threads of other requests dating back to 2021 you still don't have an option to cancel leave from the MYOB Team App.  This is not progression and does not help the employee see that their leave has been cancelled as they need to do this via an email and then the payroll officer has to delete the leave from the timesheet.  Is there anyway you can fix this as other apps have this option.  

Lee Ponsioen

Operations Manager

CEAV

5 REPLIES 5
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: MYOB Team Leave Cancellation

Hi @LeePonsioen

Thanks for your post, we appreciate the feedback. 

I could understand how it would be more convenient to cancel leaves from MYOB Teams App directly. Currently, this is still feature is not yet added to MYOB Teams. Rest assured this would be raised as a suggestion to our developers. 

We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you need any other assistance in the meantime. 

Cheers, 
Genreve

vickimmayo
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I'm an administrator and I can't seem to cancel the leave from the web portal - is this right?

Please advise as it seems crazy you can't cancel leave.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @LeePonsioen

Thanks for your response to this thread. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in canceling leave from the portal. This task can only be done by an approving manager. Being an administrator of the file does not automatically make you an approving manager. I recommend reading through this article, Using the MYOB Team Admin Portal. This will provide further information about setting up your Teams app. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

vickimmayo
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'm an admin and approving manager and I can't even cancel my own leave once it's approved.

I have access to the web portal so please advise how I can cancel my leave once it's approved.

Thanks

Vicki

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @LeePonsioen

Thanks for your response. 

I appreciate your effort in confirming this information. Unfortunately, you can decline or delete the leave from the leave management tab if the leave request is pending (this can't be done if the leave is approved). This is yet to be added to the application. I recommend posting this as a suggestion to the Ideas Board. This will provide visibility for the development team. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post