Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Payrun not appearing in STP reporting

An employee has been advised that her Payment Summary in MyGov is different to what has been lodged to the ATO by her employer (us). When I've tried to reconcile this, I have found that the last payrun of last financial year is not appearing in the STP report. I'm thinking this might be why? How do I get the payrun to appear in the STP report when I have already finalised the reporting for that financial year?

Any help or suggestions would be appreicated

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: Payrun not appearing in STP reporting

Hi @NicV,

Thanks for your post. I suggest unfinalizing and submitting the last pay run to the ATO. After it's accepted without errors, run payroll reports to ensure everything matches. Then finalize it again to match the figures sent to the ATO for the last financial year. Please see this help article for more information:  End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

NicV
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl,

Thanks for your reply. We are using MYOB Essentials. I just can't work out how to unfinalise the payrun? I have googled it but still can't find any instructions on this? Do I just delete the payrun and enter it again? I'm worried about doing this in case it has other implications.

Thank you.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

181Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @NicV,

Thanks for your response.

If there's a pay run not appearing in STP and you already finalised the payroll year, you may need to undo the finalisation first by going to Payroll > Single touch payroll reporting > EOFY finalisation > Select the correct payroll year > Tick the impacted employee name > Click 'Remove finalisation and notify the ATO'. Once done, send an update event to make sure ATO has the correct figures for your employees. When doing so, please ensure to always select the correct payroll year. To send an update event, please see steps below.

• From the Payroll menu, choose Single Touch Payroll reporting.
  • Click the STP reports tab.
  • Choose the applicable Payroll year.
  • Click Send update event.
  • When prompted, enter your details and click Send.

An update event will be listed with your other submissions on the STP reports tab, but with zero (0.00) amounts. Once you're done sending the update, please do the finalisation again and check the ATO portal to see if the figures are correct now.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post