Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super Fund Selected is Inactive & Can't Accept Payments

I am trying to pay our super via Pay Super in Myob Business though I continue to receive message:

'One or more super funds selected is inactive and can't accept payments'

I have been through and triple checked every single employees super accounts and each of the funds on SuperABN to check the details are all still current and active and all are correct. There have been no changes what so ever to previous months other than a few new employees which I have been through and checked their details are correct including on the ATO portal and there doesnt seem to be an issue there either. 

Can someone please advise what is happening and where else I may need to check as we havent had this issue in previous months and has always gone through smoothly. Having checked the board there is no solution that I can see and I do not want to have to go back through and delete all the necessary super details to then reenter the same details. 

Superfunds noted below: 

Australian Super ABN 65 714 394 898

Brighter Super ABN 23 053 121 564

Colonial First State 26 458 289 557

CBUS 75 493 363 262

Hesta 64 971 749 321

Mercer Business Super 19 905 422 981

Mine Super 16 457 520 308

MyNorth Super 92 381 911 598

Netwealth Super Accelerator 94 573 747 704

Rest Industry Super 62 653 671 394

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: Super Fund Selected is Inactive & Can't Accept Payments

Hi @Shaynee,

Thanks for your post and for providing the super fund details as well as the error message.

My apologies for the delay in response. The first error can occur when the super fund has had some changes, e.g., merged or renamed. I'd suggest using this current Super Fund list to verify the fund details; it's best to look up the fund based on its SPIN or USI instead of the fund name.

The second error typically occurs when the super fund or SMSF created is corrupted. To fix it, can you please re-create the superfund in the superfund list window, naming it slightly different from the previous fund created? Once you've done this, can you link the employees to this fund and attempt to pay the super?

Let me know how it goes.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post