Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

We can't send this payroll report to the ATO

We can't send this payroll report to the ATO because the ABN connected to the ATO doesn't match the ABN in business details

I'm a bookkeeper for a client using Myob. I do payroll. I set up STP2 reporting in ATO settings. It went fine and was confirmed. When I tried to send the pays to the ATO it failed. I've since reset again but I don't know how to reverse the pays status from failed to not sent.

• Hi Robyn15 

Thanks for your post. It's not possible to resend a rejected STP report. However, each report overrides the previous one and sends the updated YTD amounts. This means that if you have subsequent Accepted reports you don't need to do anything else. 

This Forum post has detailed information: Unsent or rejected reports in the STP reporting centre

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Robyn15 

Thanks for your post. It's not possible to resend a rejected STP report. However, each report overrides the previous one and sends the updated YTD amounts. This means that if you have subsequent Accepted reports you don't need to do anything else. 

This Forum post has detailed information: Unsent or rejected reports in the STP reporting centre

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.