Whoops, we've hit a snag! We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what we could. Please try again later.

charmaine2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Whoops, we've hit a snag! We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what we could. Please try again later.

I am trying to sign up for Pay super and getting this error message once I hit the submit button

Whoops, we've hit a snag!

We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what we could. Please try again later.

8 REPLIES 8
charmaine2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Whoops, we've hit a snag! We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what we could. Please try again later.

I am still waiting for some assistance on this one please. I can see there were quite a few issues raised about this last year.

Thanks.

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Whoops, we've hit a snag! We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what ...

Hi @charmaine2,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue submitting the application. I'll be glad to help you with this. Please try to clear the cache of your browser, and if it's still not working, please try to use a different browser. Let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

charmaine2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Whoops, we've hit a snag! We can't complete your application right now, but we've saved what ...

Hello

I cleared the cache of the browser I was using (Chrome), but it still went to the Whoops, we've hit a snag error.

I then logged in through Edge and it still went to the Whoops, we've hit a snag error.

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Hi @charmaine2,

Thank you for doing those steps. I'll be sending you a private message to get some information so I can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Sai 

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

charmaine2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I replied to the private message yesterday - did you receive it?

Thanks

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Hi @charmaine2,

Thank you for the response. I haven't received your private message. Please try to send me a private message again and provide all the necessary information so I can further assist you.

Hoping for your response.

Kind regards,

Sai  

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

charmaine2
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How do I send a private message to you?

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Hi @charmaine2,

You have to click your avatar icon on the top right corner and click the envelope icon. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,
Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post