Forum Discussion

MichaM
Contributing User
8 months ago

Accounts Receivables / Payables Reconciliation with Tax Report not loading

I am unable to open any Accounts Receivable or Payable reports.  I am desperately wanting the Receivables Reconciliation with Tax Report to be able to preparare Financial Reports for the 2023 Tax Returns.  I have seen other posts and it appears there needs to be some sort of patch/repair to the file to enable this to happen.  I am unable to find a link to that repair.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MichaM

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I understand that the Accounts Receivable and Payables reports are important. May I ask for more information regarding this issue? 

• Were there any error messages while opening this report? 
    • What product you are using?  
    • What other posts we are referring to? 

Any additional information would be much appreciated? 

We look forward to your response. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

MichaM
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve,

I am using MYOB Essentials for this client.

It is still saying Failed to Load.  That something went wrong, try refreshing your browser. If the issue persists contact MYOB support.  I have tried producing both the Accounts Receivable and payable reports and I get the same response.  I have tried other reports such as Payroll and they are fine.

I did try and research the problem to see if there was anyone else experiencing the problem.  I have attached a copy of the posts that I am referring to in my previous message.  I hope the issue is a quick fix.

Regards Michelle

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MichaM

Thanks for your response and all the information you've provided so far. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I will send you a private message to collect more information regarding this issue. 

We look forward to helping. 

Thanks,
        Genreve