Forum Discussion

David65
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

Chart of accounts

My P&L report (online) has my wages expense account not included in Employment expenses subheader.  Can I change its so it is included?

• Hi David65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Regarding your concern, you can login to app.myob.com and click on Reporting >> Reports  (all) >> Profit and Loss >> you can check on your sub header, you can also check on report options. Kindly check out on this Help Article: Create detail and header accounts, that has more information that you can use as a guide or reference. 

If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi David65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Regarding your concern, you can login to app.myob.com and click on Reporting >> Reports  (all) >> Profit and Loss >> you can check on your sub header, you can also check on report options. Kindly check out on this Help Article: Create detail and header accounts, that has more information that you can use as a guide or reference. 

If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi David65,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to check back with you regarding your concern. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. We are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel