Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Couldn't export customized report to the template format

Hi there, 

I was just trying to export my customized P&L with 2024 Budget template, which was created to show the differences between total YTD and the expected budget.

The report on my screen with the selected Displays of Currency Symbols, Account Numbers, Variance in Dollars, and Variance in Percentage. (please see the report headers below...)

2024 Budget customised P&L headers.PNG

However, when I tried to export this report, instead of showing the 4 columns, there's only one column of Total in my exported report. This only has been happening since last month, could anyone help with this please?

I'm not sure if I have set up anything wrong in the Report Options drag downs at the top right corner...or there should be a new set up of PDF Export Options (but this one is mainly for the format design thing, for example color, watermark, footer, or header)...

Much thanks,

Angie

1 Reply

• Hi AngieLing 

There is an ongoing issue, more than a month now, with incorporating budget data onto a profit and loss report and then attempting to export that report, it simply does not output the budget data.

The ongoing response from the moderators is that they know about the problem but as usual there is no time frame provided for resolution.

What surprises me is that the functionality did work, now does not and is taking what seems forever to rectify it.