Forum Discussion

GalaxyBK
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago

Job Exception Report Not Showing Transactions Without Jobs

The Job Exceptions Report is not showing transactions without Jobs. Is that what it is supposed to do?

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GalaxyBK

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that the data in the report isn't displaying, and I apologize for the delay in my response. May I collect the following information for us to check on this further? 

• Current financial year
    • Screenshots of the report screen and example transaction.

We look forward to your response. 

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GalaxyBK,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, please feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

GalaxyBK
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Earl

Screenshots attached.

With thanks

Leah

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GalaxyBK,

Thank you so much for the screenshot and my apologies for the late response. Firstly, regarding the job exception reports, it's important to note that there are two separate reports available. One pertains to invoice transactions, encompassing sales and purchases lacking a job association, while the other focuses on cash transactions, excluding payroll, without job assignments. Running both reports ensures comprehensive coverage, verifying that all transactions are appropriately linked to jobs.

If you find no transactions displayed in the report, please double-check the filters applied to ensure they align with the specific transactions you're reviewing. Should the filters be set correctly and yet no transactions appear, we'd appreciate a screenshot of a transaction you believe should be present, along with a snapshot of the report window. This additional information will assist us in conducting a more detailed investigation into the matter.

Looking forward for your response.
        Regards,
        Earl