Forum Discussion

Ward
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago

Profit and Loss report month to last year and also to include budget and buget variance

I have a p&l report that i like and can see on the screen ( see attached ) yet when i go to print this report it does not include the budget and the % variance.

How can get what is on the screen to print?

this is the report that prints?

i make this happen?

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ward,

Thank you for providing a comprehensive post with screenshots, and I apologize for the delayed response. We are aware of this issue, and our dedicated team is actively working to find a solution. While we await an update, we want to be transparent and acknowledge the inconvenience this may be causing. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Rest assured that as soon as we have an update, we will promptly communicate it to you. Additionally, I have marked your account as impacted by this situation.

In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

Ward
      Contributing Cover User

when will this report be fixed?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL,

My apologies for the late response

At present, a resolution for this issue is not yet available, and we cannot provide a specific timeframe for its resolution. The matter has been escalated to the appropriate team, and your accounts has been duly noted as affected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience. If you have additional queries, please feel free to post them, and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl

MT1961
      Contributing User

It is at least a full month that this problem has occurred so the software cannot do its work.  Can we please have a month's refund on our subscriptions?  That would be at least fair to some degree.