Forum Discussion

John_Wild
Experienced User
5 months ago

Reports

I am preparing a Profit & Loss which includes Budgets & variances to Budget.  It looks fine on the screen but when I either print it or export it to Excel it drops off the Budget & Variance columns.

I have had it working before so unsure what is happening now.

Any advice please.

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi John_Wild,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for the delayed response. Could you kindly confirm if other users are experiencing the same issue? Additionally, I recommend clearing your browser's cache and history, or attempting to log in from a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

John_Wild
      Experienced User

Hi Earl

1. Issue has not been resolved.
      2. I have attempted it on a laptop & a PC
      3. I have tried it in both Edge & Chrome.
      4. There are many Users complaining about this issue in the Community Forum pages.  Have a look & you will see they are asking me if this has been resolved.  They are still having the issue today (6/2) as am I.
      5. See the Printing issue Profit and Loss thread.  There are many unhappy Users

Sorry about this late response but I did send it to Celia initially to pass on to you.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi John_Wild,

Than you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. Currently, a resolution for this issue is not yet available, and we cannot provide a specific timeframe for its resolution. The matter has been escalated to the appropriate team, and your account has been duly noted as affected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience. If you have additional queries, please feel free to post them, and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl