40 Posts
Experienced User
Wishart Qld
Experienced User

40Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Reports

I am preparing a Profit & Loss which includes Budgets & variances to Budget.  It looks fine on the screen but when I either print it or export it to Excel it drops off the Budget & Variance columns.

I have had it working before so unsure what is happening now.

Any advice please.

John A Wild FPNA FCIS 0417 613 683
5 REPLIES 5
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,374Posts

115Kudos

270Solutions

Re: Reports

Hi @John_Wild,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for the delayed response. Could you kindly confirm if other users are experiencing the same issue? Additionally, I recommend clearing your browser's cache and history, or attempting to log in from a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

John_Wild
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Wishart Qld
Experienced User

40Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl

1. Issue has not been resolved.
  2. I have attempted it on a laptop & a PC
  3. I have tried it in both Edge & Chrome.
  4. There are many Users complaining about this issue in the Community Forum pages.  Have a look & you will see they are asking me if this has been resolved.  They are still having the issue today (6/2) as am I.
  5. See the Printing issue Profit and Loss thread.  There are many unhappy Users

Sorry about this late response but I did send it to Celia initially to pass on to you.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,374Posts

115Kudos

270Solutions

Hi @John_Wild,

Than you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. Currently, a resolution for this issue is not yet available, and we cannot provide a specific timeframe for its resolution. The matter has been escalated to the appropriate team, and your account has been duly noted as affected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience. If you have additional queries, please feel free to post them, and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

John_Wild
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Wishart Qld
Experienced User

40Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Earl_HD.  This really not acceptable.  If you look at other posts under Printing issue Profit and Loss you will see many Users are not happy & some are looking at moving to another product or at least getting a refund for the period this very important part of reporting is not available.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,374 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,374Posts

115Kudos

270Solutions

Hi @John_Wild,

I understand your frustration and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the Profit and Loss reporting feature. We acknowledge that this is a crucial part of your business operations and we're taking your concerns seriously.

Our team is aware of the issues and is working diligently to resolve them as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. In the meantime, if you have any other concerns or need assistance with other features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post