Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

TPAR doesn’t balance

hi, just chasing some advice re the tpar total that I've paid a sub contractor for 2023.

looking at the totals paid to him on myob adds up to the same amount as my banking, he has received this same amount too , however, his accountant has come back to say that the amount that's been calculated using the tpar on myob has declared approx $9000 difference in earnings? any ideas how or why this could've occurred? 

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: TPAR doesn’t balance

Hi @Danhunter,

Thank you for your post. 

In MYOB Business when generating a TPAR report and not picking up correctly, the option "Reportable" tick box is selected. If you have Spend Money transactions that should be reported, please tick "Reportable" in them too. I am afraid you will need to click into each transaction to tick the option individually, there is not a way to bulk-select them.  

I hope this helps. Contact us again if you have questions or concerns. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: TPAR doesn’t balance

Hi @Danhunter,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post