Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Trial Balance not balancing and figures on Trial Balance do not match transaction balance since upgrade

Since the upgrade my trial balance does not balance, and the figures showing on the reports do not match the transaction balance when opening the tab

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi caroljoanne,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. To address any issues in your software, I would gently suggest clearing your browser's cache and history or attempting to log in from a different browser. Exploring these steps may contribute to a smoother experience. Additionally, you may find valuable insights on the changes introduced after the upgrade by visiting this helpful article. MYOB Business release notes.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

• Hiya I finally got this same answer today on the chat.  This has not worked and I have found the figures dated from 2018 have not added through somehow and cannot be adjusted.  I find this absolutely ridiculous after 5 years of a system working now transactions do not match in balance sheet andvtrial balance.  I am struggling with this and have end of year accounts to balance which are $14k out  at least I know exactly what figures are out  but paying for a software package which is not working properly.. what am I really paying for????

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi caroljoanne,

My apologies for the late response. For me to take a look at this for you, could you please reply with a screenshot? Thank you!

Looking forward to your response.
        Regards,
        Earl