Forum Discussion

acj
Experienced User
2 years ago

Bulk emailing of invoices not working

Hi, 

we typically input all invoices and then send together at the end of the day. When we select multiple invoices to be mailed, MYOB Business is saying that emails are not valid for customers. 
However, we are able to send the invoices individually with no issue (ie the email addresses are correct). 
what is causing this?

regards

Andrew 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Andrew (acj)

Thank you for your post. Does this occur on all invoices, or is it just one particular customer you are receiving the error message for?

If you go to Contacts > All contacts and have a look at the Email column - do you see their email listed (and is it typed correctly)?

If you could provide a screenshot  (but making sure the addresses are covered), that would also help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

acj
      Experienced User

Hi Sara,

See attached. It is normally a handful of contacts where it shows the exclamation mark in a triangle next to a few of them, however we are able to send them individually without an issue (which tells me that there is nothing wrong with their email addresses).

Regards

Andrew

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi acj

Thanks for providing that. Can you open the customer contact page (Contacts > All contacts), and ensure that the affected customers do not have any special characters at the end of their name (for example a space)?

If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you also confirm the last 4 digits of your serial number and approximately how many customer contacts you have in your file?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.