Forum Discussion

EIMGROUP
Contributing User
12 months ago

Business Address being different to the Delivery Address

On my Purchase orders, I would like to have a Delivery Address which is different to my Business address. How do I set this up? This seems to be an area which MYOB could improve. On the Business Setting template, the company business address is given as my business address. But on a Purchase Order, this comes up as the "Ship To" address which can be quite different as i described above. If I have to ship to different locations (due to the nature of business these days), then the Ship To address should be easily changed and not changed through the Business Settings template which is a record of my actual business. Is this clearly stated?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EIMGROUP 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

There's no need to go back to your Business Setting to change your shipping address. You could manually enter the shipping address on the Create Purchase order screen. Go to Purchases >> select Create Purchase order >> on the shipping address section, you can see your Business name and your Business Address >> manually change or enter the shipping address you want to use and select save. This changes will not change your Business address, after creating the purchase order you can always go back on the transactions to double check the shipping address.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess