Forum Discussion

Freddy21
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Hello,

We recently encountered an issue with sending an important statement to one of our regular email addresses via Outlook. Historically, we haven't faced any problems when sending invoices through MYOB. However, we received a bounced back email indicating delivery failure with the following error message:

Error Message: Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 [ESA] Sender blocked. See https://console.mailchannels.net/insights/bounce?auid=netregistryptyltd&sender=bounce-md_30309925.660dd55d.v1-ad70ac55e35f43f2bf86fe07cabc7bbe%40links.apps.myob.com&txid=04ffc1991478d781

Can you advise whether MYOB had been backlisted \ Blocked?

• Hi Freddy21,

Thank you for sharing the information privately. Upon reviewing the email address you provided, it was indeed flagged as blacklisted on our end. I've made adjustments on the backend, so you should now be able to send emails without encountering any issues.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Freddy21,

Thank you for sharing the information privately. Upon reviewing the email address you provided, it was indeed flagged as blacklisted on our end. I've made adjustments on the backend, so you should now be able to send emails without encountering any issues.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Freddy21,

Thank you for your thorough post. I have sent you a private message to confirm the specific email address that is blacklisted, so we can update this in the backend system. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl