Customer invoices goes to spam

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
godinez1949
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer invoices goes to spam

Customer invoices are going to their spam folder. And this is how they are getting it. The computer has Norton on it. This is happening on the Custom Engineering file. Need help with this as customers are not getting their invoices so there  no payment.

Thank you

*post has been edited due to private and sensitive information provided through  a public post. ^PR

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,183Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customer invoices goes to spam

Hi @godinez1949,

Thank you for your post.

When sending an email using MYOB Business/Essentials, the message is sent as "noreply@apps.myob.com" as it uses the app to send the emails. If it's showing delivered, it means there's no problem sending these emails from our end. Depending on the security settings in the user's email programs, sometimes it will automatically deem emails from this sender to be spam.

When this happens, please customize the security settings in the email program they're using and add" noreply@apps.myob.com" to the safe recipients list so the emails can come through.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post