Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoicing to multiple Supervisors in One Company

Hello MYOB Community

Seeking assistance in Invoicing.  I have multiple supervisors within one company and wondering how I can identify the supervisors when creating an invoice - I have created Contact ID for each Supervisor, but when I create the invoice, I cannot see where the Contact ID comes in.  I may be missing it - and seeking help.  Thanks all

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Invoicing to multiple Supervisors in One Company

Hi @Chezzad,

Thanks for your post. Before you can enter a sale in MYOB, you'll need to add some details about the customer you're selling to. These details will be saved, so you don't have to enter them each time you sell something to the same customer. To allocate the customer you have added, you may double-check it by going to Dashboard > Contacts> All Contacts, then selecting the correct contact type. This helpful article on adding, editing, and deleting contacts will give you full, detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Feel free to post again if you have any questions. On the other hand, if you require immediate assistance, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post