MYOB Capture app (Add Note function)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MyTherapyAssist
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Capture app (Add Note function)

Hi 

I am hoping someone can help me.  Many invoices/receipts have been captured and the Add Note function used to describe who captured and why/purpose to assist me reconcile the expense.  I originally thought ppl were being lazy and having to call ppl to confirm/understadn the ewxpense.  I discovered that most if not all have been adding notes together with the receipt invoice captured however,  these notes do not appear in the in-tray.  We are using MYOB essentials so where have these messages/notes gone or is there an issue with MYOB Essentials and the add note function?

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Capture app (Add Note function)

Hi @MyTherapyAssist 

The notes added to an MYOB Capture document are available would be available once the document has been attached to a transaction. They will not appear directly in the In Tray or the document.

For Bills, the added note appears as the Note on the Create bill window. For Spend Money, it would be the description of the transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MyTherapyAssist
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Thank you for your response. 

Is there anyway of seeing the description when allocating the receipt for an expense.  eg a fuel expense for a particualr person/car? In this way we are able to see how much each person spends on fuel per period per car.

I am not using Bills or Spend Money.

My apologies for the delay, I was off work for a few days and just returned.

MyTherapyAssist
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

* is there any other way to see the note/description as we are not using Spend Money or Bills

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @MyTherapyAssist 

As indicated, the notes are only available through that Spend money description and the Notes on the Bill. These are not stored or can be viewed elsewhere within the MYOB Business software.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MyTherapyAssist
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post