Warning on double entries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sharrynne
Partner
8 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

8Posts

55Kudos

1Solutions

Warning on double entries

Curious to know how to fix, as it seems that if you enter a bill twice with the same reference number the new myob essentials does not give any warning to advise of the fact. Is there anyway to set this up (like you can in accountright) as it is causing all sorts of issues when clients enter things twice.

2 REPLIES 2
KATESOLECT
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Warning on double entries

I am also finding the lack of a warning when entering a bill twice an issue. I have always entered bills from the intray and since the last update it no longer warns when entering the same invoice number so I end up with multiple double ups and bills that have been paid showing as outstanding still.

Is there a fix yet?

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Warning on double entries

Hi @Sharrynne and @KATESOLECT

Thanks for your post. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

Currently, MYOB Business/Essentials doesn't have the ability to warn for duplicate invoice numbers when entering the invoice with the same reference number.

However, I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post