Wont let me invoice an overseas client without an NZBN

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mike49
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,179 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,179Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Wont let me invoice an overseas client without an NZBN

Hi @Mike49,

Thank you for your post.

In this matter, since MYOB Business/Essentials doesn't allow for a user to enter a NZBN in the business details, consequently, it is not something that can be added to the invoice header so it can show on an invoice. If you're looking to add that number, it could be added to the Business Details window as an unused field, i.e., email or website. After adding it, you could then select it to include in the template using the Sales setting >> template and have that populate on the invoice. Alternatively, you could also try using the Notes to Customer section on the invoice to include that information.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Mike49
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I think you have misunderstood. The Essentials lets me save a NZBN in contacts but overseas clients don't have one and the program wont let me invoice without one.

Regards,

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,179 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,179Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Mike49,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry if I've misunderstood your post. Are you referring to eInvoices? If so, eInvoices can only be sent to a business or government department if they're registered to receive eInvoices. Businesses will only be able to send an e-invoice if their customers are registered to receive e-invoices. Kindly refer to this Help article for further information about this.

Please let me know if your require further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post