Forum Discussion

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

bring back unpaid and unsent

since the migration to the new essentials we lost the unpaid and unsent drop down...i find it hard to keep track of what invoices i have and havent sent....I often filtered by the unsent drop down box...

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • i agree this is very annoying that this drop down has been deleted

Snowdig
      User

can you please bring back the SENT AND UNSENT invoice drop downs

it is very helpful to see what invoices are unpaid and sent

i have many invoices in my system that are not ready to be sent so i dont need to total these

i want a total of the invoices that are already sent

just like the previous version of myob

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi LCrowhurst,

Thank you for your post. 

In the updated version, you can filter the Status column which indicates the payment status of the invoice:

The Activity column indicates whether the invoice has been successfully emailed:

For more information on this, please see the below Help article:

If you had any further queries on this, do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Sam_R wrote:

Hi LCrowhurst,

Thank you for your post. 

In the updated version, you can filter the Status column which indicates the payment status of the invoice:

The Activity column indicates whether the invoice has been successfully emailed:

For more information on this, please see the below Help article:

If you had any further queries on this, do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

ok thanks

still miss the unpaid and not sent....

also cant seem to see when the client actually opens the invoice....all it tells me is they have viewed it....but i cant see when.....

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi LCrowhurst,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the unpaid and unsent query. 

In regards to seeing when the customer viewed the invoice, you can see this by clicking the Invoice number to open the invoice, then scrolling to the bottom of the page to view the invoice's activity. For example, you'll see when the invoice was created, if it's been emailed and if the customer has viewed or downloaded the invoice. You'll also see if any payments have been received.

Do feel free to reach out if there was anything else you were unsure about.