customer service - invoice terms reset

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pig
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

customer service - invoice terms reset

just spent 4 hrs on the phone lost a whole days income to find out im talking to someone in manilla thats at home with her moble going off and dogs barking in he back ground 

for aussies by aussies but not run by aussies cant even talk to a supervisor or anyone in charge and i still have the problem with my program that was there before 

what do we actually get for the money we pay?

if there is someone on here from myob please get in touch. im not happy!!

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: customer service - invoice terms reset

Hi @pig 

If you do have a support query, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist if you would like to post it here.

I understand looking at your account that you do have a query relating to invoice terms. These can be set by default for your invoices through the Business Name Menu>>Sale settings>>Payments - Default payment terms. See Help Article: Set up your payment details for more information. Although, we have seen some cases where after selecting a customer card in the Create invoice window the invoice terms are not being populated with the appropriate value. Should that be occurring would be good to know the following information so we can investigate further:

• The default invoice terms in the file
  • What is showing after selecting that customer in the Create invoice window
  • Is the customer a new customer or an older one (i.e. did you set them up before or after updating those default payment terms)

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

JanJ
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

42Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: customer service - invoice terms reset

I understand and feel the same.  Am definitely investigating alternative products....

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post