removing invoice reminders

Pallid
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

removing invoice reminders

We are having issues with the getting to the page where we can untick the invoice reminder.  I click on invoice reminders from the Sales page. Nothing appears except a blank page. 

Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix.

5 REPLIES 5
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Re: removing invoice reminders

Hi @Pallid,

Thank you for your post and welcome to Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

This is how you can turn off invoice reminders for all your customers. If you only need to turn it off for specific customers, see Set up invoice reminders. 

• Click your business name in the top-right corner and choose Sales settings. 
  • Click the Reminders tab. 
  • Click Reminders settings. The Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window appear. 
  • Deselect the option Send invoice reminders. 
  • Click the X in the top-right corner to close the Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window. 

You may also have a look at this help article setting up invoice reminder that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Pallid
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

we are having issues with turning off notifications to specfic customers from the application, not the web version. If I click on the landing page and under Sales > Invoice reminders, I click on Invoice reminders the page comes up blank.  If we try and turn it off via the web version the Invoice reminder does not turn off.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @Pallid,

Thank you for your response. 

We really appreciate your patience on this matter. Upon checking this is a known issue for the AccountRight that Invoice Reminders page is blank. We're aware of an issue that results in some users only seeing a blank page when they click the Invoice Reminders button. We're working to fix this issue. If this affects you, you can open your invoice reminders settings when you access your company file in a web browser just click your business name > Sales settings > Reminder’s tab > Reminder’s settings button. 

Giving you this help article Setting up invoice reminders that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Woodys18
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am getting the same issue! Blank screen 

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @Woodys18,

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum.

My apologies for the late response. We are sorry to hear that you are having blank screens as well when working with your invoices. We appreciate your patience during this time. We recommend following the above steps we have previously provided.

I am also giving you this help article on setting up invoice reminders that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

Do let me know if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post