Forum Discussion

Leigh_P
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

transaction list by contact

I have difficulty searching for a transaction by a specific supplier. Can you suggest which report I can use to search for payments I made to a specific contact? Thank you.

• Hi Leigh_P 

As explained previously the Account Transactions report will display both the debit and credit sides of the transactions. You can filter by specific accounts in Report options. In this example I have selected the Business bank account and Credit card in the Account filter and Coles in the Contacts filter. Clicking on the expand arrow lists the transactions posted to those specific accounts. Clicking on the ID number will open the transaction to see the allocation accounts.

image.png

Your other option is to enter all purchases as Bills, you can then use the supplier reports.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Leigh_P 

Thanks for your post. The Supplier transactions report displays all bills, payments and debit transactions. Search by a specific supplier by clicking on Suppliers and selecting the required supplier, click on the expand arrow to display all transactions. You can also click on the ID No of a transaction to open that transaction. The Supplier transactions report is in Reporting>>Reports>>Purchases.

image.png

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Leigh_P
    Experienced User

Thanks for your reply. That report only seems to show a random selection of suppliers even though I have selected 'all' suppliers and the desired date range. It doesn't show me every transaction by supplier I have recorded in MYOB.

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Leigh_P 

Can you send me a screenshot of that report and a transaction you expect to see displayed so that I can assist further.

Leigh_P
        Experienced User

When I run both of the attached reports it only seems to show transactions that have been entered as bills. When I have run each of the attached reports I have searched for Coles Supermarkets. They are transactions that were paid with a credit card which I allocated on Bank Transactions. I can't find a report that brings up a list of all the transactions to Coles Supermarkets. Thanks for your help.