Forum Discussion

charliekatherin
Contributing User
4 months ago

Accounting Software Server Crash or Laptop Issue

I'm currently facing a bit of a technological headache, and I'm hoping some of you tech-savvy individuals might be able to shed some light on the situation.

I've been diligently using MYOB for my accounting needs, and everything was running smoothly until today. Suddenly, I encountered what seems to be a server crash issue. However, I'm not entirely sure if it's on MYOB's end or if there's something awry with my laptop's server.

Here are a few things I've observed:

1. Unexpected Crashes: MYOB keeps crashing unexpectedly, and I'm having trouble pinpointing the root cause.

2. Internet Connection Stable: My internet connection seems stable, ruling out the possibility of a general connectivity issue.

3. Other Software Working Fine: Other software on my laptop is running without a hitch, so the problem seems isolated to MYOB.

I'm unsure if this is a widespread issue that others might be experiencing or if there's something specific to my setup. Has anyone else encountered similar problems recently? Is MYOB's server acting up, or should I be investigating my laptop's servers configurations?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Best regards,

Charlie

No RepliesBe the first to reply