Forum Discussion

Phocas
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

EXO Demo Data

Hi All

I have an existing READ Only integration with MYOB EXO which I am looking to improve.

I would like to be able to extract demo data from MYOB EXO_DEMO

Is this possible - help appreciated - point me in the right direction. :)

• Hi Phocas 

I have shared an EXO Demo database SQL backup with you via dropbox, check your email address linked to this account for an email from dropbox. 

All the best,

Carl

Will_H thanks for pointing me towards this post

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Phocas
      Contributing User

Thankyou for the prompt reply !

Yes that Info schema link is very handy - One of the better documented Databases!

I am interested in integrating with EXO Business. We do this currently via sql queries where the customer has an on prem instance of EXO data.

My aim was to have access to a sandbox account with existing demo data. To test and develop and improve our integration. Or a copy (sql BAK) of demo database so that I can test our integration tool locally.

Additionally I understand there is an option to use an API. I would like to investigate this - again if there is a sandbox demo cloud database I can target this would be awesome 

Many Thanks

Will_H
        MYOB Moderator

CarlBrooks 

Can you help Phocas  out here?  I think he's from one of our existing ecosystem partners and somehow lost his badge.

• Hi Phocas 

I have shared an EXO Demo database SQL backup with you via dropbox, check your email address linked to this account for an email from dropbox. 

All the best,

Carl

Will_H thanks for pointing me towards this post

Phocas
      Contributing User

Brilliant - this is exactly what I needed. Many Thanks Carl