MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Ability to take a photo of receipts and attach to transaction (via app?)

interAccounts
Valued Partner

133Posts

192Kudos

10Solutions

133 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia

I'd like the ability to take a photo of receipts and then attach them to the transaction in the banking screen.  This will make it really easy for businesses to keep their records and also will help bookkeepers and accountants when working on their client's file.

I've got a few clients who would really benefit from this as they are constantly travelling and loosing the actual receipts.  It will also save the accountants asking for copies of invoices if they are already attached to the transaction.

I've recently spoken with a couple of people who raved about this functionality that their online software provider has and it would be great if MYOB's customers could do the same.

Current Status: Coming Soon
Last Changed: November 2013

Many thanks for the suggestion. We encourage other users who would like this functionality to add their votes and comments.

24 Comments
Contributing Cover User KF42
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I've seen requests for this dating back at least six years, but I can't find any progress on it.  Xero now has it and WaveApps has had it for many years.  When will this happen for MYOB clients?

Community Manager Suja_P
5,780 Posts
Community Manager

Thank you very much for your interest in having an app to easily upload photos of receipts to your Essentials software. Our team is about to move to beta with this feature for iOS. 

Please comment a 'Yes' below, if you'd like to participate in the closed beta.

NOTE: Beta currently available for iOS only.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Contributing Cover User KF42
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes

Experienced Cover User BECg
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes