MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Customer Details report - more options

Nicquel_Walker
Super Partner

664Posts

148Kudos

77Solutions

664 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

I need to be able to print out a list of customer names and address and phone numbers.

So could you either included addresses in the customer detail report or add the ability to add extra fields such as address if required.

Thanks

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Hi @Nicquel_Walker

Thank you for your idea in regards to Essentials and Customer reporting.

Currently the best report would be the Reports>>Business reports>>Contacts. However this doesn't include the addresses of the contact. I would encourage other users that would like to see this report or a separate report that shows the addresses to vote and comment if required for this idea.

3 Comments
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Nicquel_Walker

Thank you for your idea in regards to Essentials and Customer reporting.

Currently the best report would be the Reports>>Business reports>>Contacts. However this doesn't include the addresses of the contact. I would encourage other users that would like to see this report or a separate report that shows the addresses to vote and comment if required for this idea.

Partner EstherT
3 Posts
Partner

There seems to be no way of getting a customer list with address from MYOB Essentials. How could this be overlooked!!  Business's need to work from their customer list as in my clients case needs to contact by area for follow up work!!!   Can you please add the address to report and even better allow filtering by postcode and state.... or export list to excel.

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @EstherT

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials 

I have merged your idea with one already included on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange