Forum Discussion

emjayem
Partner
2 years ago
Solved

ARL V2022.7 Desktop Customisation of Professional Invoice layout

Good morning.  My client needs to be able to use the Professional Invoice Layout, showing the dates and the work completed on that date, but does not need or want the $0.00 to appear in the Total Amount column.  The total value for the work completed is entered against the date of job completed with a description of the job.

eg:  30.06.2022 - Bathroom Vanities Renovations   $9000.00

31.05.2022 - Travel to collect materials

02.06.2022 - Mould timber to suit design

etc.

There could be 15 dates on which work is completed, so to have 15 lines with $0.00 value makes the invoice look very untidy.

Thank you for any assistance which can be provided.

emjayem

• Hi emjayem 

Thank you for your post. To enter text that will appear on the invoice form - such as additional details on services provided after a line item - there is an option to insert the information as a blank line, which will then show the text without the transaction line showing $0 at the end of the row. 

To do this on the Sales window:

1. Click in the line below where the line is to appear.
    2. Go to the Edit menu and choose Insert Blank Line.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi emjayem 

Thank you for your post. To enter text that will appear on the invoice form - such as additional details on services provided after a line item - there is an option to insert the information as a blank line, which will then show the text without the transaction line showing $0 at the end of the row. 

To do this on the Sales window:

1. Click in the line below where the line is to appear.
    2. Go to the Edit menu and choose Insert Blank Line.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.