Forum Discussion

Glyn1
User
2 years ago

Myob app won't save invoice

Myob app won,t save invoice, and I don’t want to delete app I have just done the whole invoice, if I can’t save it on mobile app what’s the point of paying for it

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Dog_E_Dr
    Contributing Cover User

This happenss to me frequently. Because I am on the road most of the time, I often don't access AccountRight via the computer. It seems you have to open AccountRight on the computer around once per week otherwise, the app spits the dummy and won't save the invoice. 

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Glyn1 

Are you getting any error while trying to save the invoice ? If yes, please attach a screenshot of the error so we can investigate what's causing it. Please also check if it's happening for only one invoice or every invoice created in the app ? 

Glyn1
      User

I managed to solve it, i don't understand why but when i changed prices to tax inclusive it would save.

ChrisMess
    Contributing User

This often happens to my customer and he gets straight on the phone to me.  He has shown me the device and I've seen this happen. There are no errors on the screen, it just will not save.  He has to shut the app down, consequently loses his invoice and then has to start again. It is VERY frustrating for him and may end up moving them to a system that has a more stable application.  Very disappointed in the MYOB mobile application.  It is not cheap and has a LOT of issues.  It makes it difficult to 'sell' it to my clients.