Forum Discussion

3 years ago

PYC Paydirect Unknown Deposit

I have received funds into the bank account with the notation:

TRANSFER FROM PYC PAYDIRECT 0316M93.50

however I do not know what invoice has been paid.  I have not received an email with the details and it isn't presenting in the MYOB online payment portal.  I have a number of invoices for $93.50 and do not know which one has been paid.  I was on hold with MYOB for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes to sort this issue out and when I was told I was next in the queue, the phonecall disconnected.  I did get to speak with an operater in Pretoria after the 1 hour and 15 minute mark but he was unable to assist me so transferred me to another department which unfortunately I was unable to get through to. I really don't want to ring the MYOB help number again as I don't have another 2 and a half hours to spare. I really need to sort this out so that I can complete my bank reconcilation for BAS purposes.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KimWong79

Welcome to the Community Forum ! I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had, there is detailed information available about your online invoices payments in the Online invoice payments reports. This help article has information and instructions on how you can view these reports. 

Additionally, if you do need further help with a particular payment I have sent you contact details of our Paydirect team who can assist with this. You can view your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by selecting your avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > Select the Envelope icon. 

Do let me know how you go.