Peppol

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
tkeenan
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Peppol

Hi there, we currently have a supplier sending their invoices directly to our MYOB in tray. From here I would review and then upload the invoice. I have been finding a hand full of invoices have been pushed through our system automatically without our knowledge or approval. When I have queried this with them, they can see we have registered for both Peppol and MYOB. They claim Peppol is responsbile for the invoieces that are being pushed through the system. How do I find out what we have registered for in order to disable this from happening?

2 REPLIES 2
Bamp
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Peppol

We are also having an issue with the Peppol Network sending duplicate invoices, automatically coded them (using inventory - which we do NOT use) and then we are unable to delete them.  

If someone could please advise how we can stop receiving these invoices or how we can delete, it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Karen

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Peppol

Hello @tkeenan  and @Bamp 

As Peppol is a 3rd party software I am unable to say how this will affect the MYOB software. You will need to contact the support of the 3rd party software to see how you are able to disable this from happening with their software. 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post