contacting myob regarding Billing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
EldersGriffith
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

contacting myob regarding Billing

why is it so hard to contact MYOB regarding Billing.  There are no phone numbers on the website and when I phone the number on the invoice, There are no options to speak to anyone, it just refers back to the website

Very frustrating and making the decision to Switch to Xero more attractive.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Re: contacting myob regarding Billing

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear you had that experience. We have recently announced some changes and improvements regarding Billing Support. You may visit this link which contains the announcement from one of our moderator.

Our goal is to always make your experience with MYOB a good one. We would still provide a lot of support, especially when you need help with billing concerns. We have our Online Help Centre, Live Chat, Virtual assistant - MOCA, and Community Forum. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post