MYOB Teams App

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jodie17
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Teams App

My staff are unable to log into the MYOB Teams App to enter their timesheets.  This happens alot but usually starts working again but its been three days.   I have checked previous posts and have done everything suggested.  Deleted app and reinstalled,  didnt fix.  I have checked they are still set up on location etc and all is fine on the desktop app.  This is frustrating that this happens so often.  Can you please tell me how to get it working again.

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,418 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,418Posts

177Kudos

384Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams App

Hi @jodie17 

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. When your employees tried to log in to MYOB Team app, did they receive any error message? And since you already uninstalled and then reinstalled the application, I highly recommend deleting the location you set up for your employees and then redoing it through the team admin portal - team.myob.com. After doing that, have your employees try to log in to MYOB Team app.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

jodie17
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, when I go to delete the location it says I will loose all the history of the timesheets.  I dont want to loose all the history of staffs hours.  Is there any other way?  The message that comes up on the app when trying to log in says "a problem occurred attemption to load MYOB team.  Please try again later.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,418 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,418Posts

177Kudos

384Solutions

Hi @jodie17 

At this point, I highly suggest creating a dummy location which will allow you to set it up the same as the existing location. From that dummy location, 
add the employees as well as the approving manager. After doing that, have the employees try to log in to MYOB Team app again. Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post