Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

printing GL reports

When I try to print a Balance Sheet or P & L Statement, it is OK, but when I generate the report with account numbers and try to print, all that is exported is the account headers.

Can anyone help?

Komal_S
    4 years ago

Hi Stephen_Batley 

It appears the report is stuck in read only mode if you try to make any customisations. After displaying the report with account numbers on screen, can you please go to the Print Preview tab in the report and then try to export to excel? Does it still print it with just the headers? 

Alternatively, you can try exporting the report as .csv or .tsv and then open it with Excel to check if it makes any difference.

Let me know how you go on.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Stephen_Batley 

If you're trying to print the General Ledger Detail report, it should have everything that is selected for the account. However, if it's not doing that for you, could you please attach the screenshot of what the report looks like?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Stephen_Batley 

It appears the report is stuck in read only mode if you try to make any customisations. After displaying the report with account numbers on screen, can you please go to the Print Preview tab in the report and then try to export to excel? Does it still print it with just the headers? 

Alternatively, you can try exporting the report as .csv or .tsv and then open it with Excel to check if it makes any difference.

Let me know how you go on.