Forum Discussion

6 years ago
Solved

foreign currency printing on invoice

i want to be able to print an invoice  for the supplier in Euros  how can I?

Haydes
    6 years ago

Hi RedPhoenix5 

If by "template" you mean the Layout of the Purchase, this can determine on what you have purchased. For example; Service or Item. This is normally based on preference for how the data is entered.

For Service; You can enter a description of what was purchased and allocate the amounts to an expense account. Or Item where you can include Items from the Item List on what was purchased.

Full Details can be found on this help article; Entering purchases

If you are referring to the Forms, this is also based on personal preference as it could be a Customised Form or using a Pre-built MYOB form. You can use Print > Print Preview to see how this will look on the selected forms.

I hope this covers your question, feel free to reach out again should you have any further questions on this.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi RedPhoenix5 

I just created a Purchase in 2018.4 & 2019.1 and when printing the Bill it displayed the Foreign pricing in the relevant column.

From my testing, so long as you create a Purchase for the relevant Supplier & Currency it should print the relevant currency.

Note: You can change the currency for a Supplier in this version by dropping down the Currency indicator underneath the Supplier Name:

Let us know if you have any questions on this.

RedPhoenix5
      Partner

if i want to send out a purchase order to the supplier what template do I use?

thanks

Haydes
        MYOB Product Team

Hi RedPhoenix5 

If by "template" you mean the Layout of the Purchase, this can determine on what you have purchased. For example; Service or Item. This is normally based on preference for how the data is entered.

For Service; You can enter a description of what was purchased and allocate the amounts to an expense account. Or Item where you can include Items from the Item List on what was purchased.

Full Details can be found on this help article; Entering purchases

If you are referring to the Forms, this is also based on personal preference as it could be a Customised Form or using a Pre-built MYOB form. You can use Print > Print Preview to see how this will look on the selected forms.

I hope this covers your question, feel free to reach out again should you have any further questions on this.