IR 345

WendyG1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

IR 345

I see a month ago there was a query regarding Employer Deductions report and the Employer Monthly Schedule and below was the reply:

If you wish to generate the Employer deductions report, you would be able to get it by going to Reporting > Reports > Payroll reports. However, it will not show the monthly display instead, the report will show the financial year but we are working on providing a monthly perspective in the future. Going to Payroll reports will allow you to view the Employer deductions, Payment schedule and Pay run summary. 

I am wondering if there is and update on this as we use the monthly Employer Deductions report to pay IRD. All of our payments are checked by two authorisers so I need the report to pay against.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: IR 345

Hi @WendyG1

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important reports are for a business. Unfortunately, there are no updates regarding the Employer Deductions report yet. Rest assured, this issue with the reports has been raised to the development team. If there are any updates, users will be informed immediately. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Stells
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Very disappointing, thinking to change to a different accounting program :-(

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Stells

Thank you for posting and I'm sorry to hear about your feedback about the reports. 

We understand how important this is and the team will let everyone know as soon as any updates regarding this release. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Christine1224
2 Posts
User
New Zealand

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We will be too. no notice of change and no support 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,165 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,165Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Christine1224,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum.

I understand your frustration regarding the lack of notice and support regarding the recent payroll changes, particularly with the employer deductions and the employer payments schedule reports. Your feedback is important to us, and your experience matters as we're committed to improving and enhancing our software services.

I'll provide this Help article, Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, that has all the information about these changes.

If there's anything specific you need assistance with or if you have further feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post