MYOB Ace Payroll - Changing from Minimum % of Gross to Annual Leave Entitlement to enable me to transfer to MYOB Business Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sheryl25
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Ace Payroll - Changing from Minimum % of Gross to Annual Leave Entitlement to enable me to transfer to MYOB Business Payroll

Hi

I have tried to get answers from MYOB but been hung up on twice now and the third time I rang they said somebody would contact me in 15 minutes.  Never happened!!  Sorry for the gripe.

Anyway I am trying to change from Ace Payroll to MYOB Business Payroll and have been advised by MYOB that I need to change from minimum % of gross to annual leave entitlement.  When trying to do this as per their information sheet it does not seem to be taking into account the leave that people have already had.  It shows on their information if you go into the holiday and leave record there are days recorded.  I don't have this showing.  I have put the opening entitlement date as the day they started employment with us.  The opening entitlement days owing I have recorded as none.  The first anniversary day is one year from when their started.  Then if you go into Step 4 Check Report it shows when they had time off and how much was paid but does not have any days recorded.  In the owing column it is not taking off any holidays but shows the annual entitlement and current year entitlement.

Can anybody help me please. 

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: MYOB Ace Payroll - Changing from Minimum % of Gross to Annual Leave Entitlement to enable me ...

Hi @Sheryl25 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As for this matter, When you move Ace Payroll to MYOB Essentials you'll need to set up your employees, and enter their leave balances.

I'll provide you the Help Article that contains the process on how you can do it. Kindly this help Article:

Migrate Ace Payroll to MYOB Essentials

Minimum percentage of Gross to Annual Leave Entitlements process

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: MYOB Ace Payroll - Changing from Minimum % of Gross to Annual Leave Entitlement to enable me ...

Hi @Sheryl25 

I just wanted to follow up on your concern. Could you please tell me how you handle this issue in MYOB Ace Payroll? Did the resolution I offered address your concern? If you still need help with this, please feel free to post again or send me a private message. We'd be delighted to help you further. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post