Where are the cloud based company files stored? Time zone issue when imported data via API

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BellaCT
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Where are the cloud based company files stored? Time zone issue when imported data via API

Can you please advise where MYOB has its data centers. I need to know the time zone the data is stored in, because I believe we have a time stamp issue with data imported into myob from shopify via a third party.

If anyone else has encountered (and solved) this probelm please please please message me.  
This issue has been with the myob's API support team for 12 MONTHS!!! and still no-one has accepted responsibility!  

Meanwhile I continue to send out cutomer statements missing most of the final day of the months invoices because myob actually thinks they are for the next day! Same goes for emailing the days invoices and runnng EOM receivables reports!  It is sooooo frustrating!!

If MYOB could please advise the time zone of their data storage and confirm a time stamp issue is a possibility when importing via an API, at least it would be a start!

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Where are the cloud based company files stored? Time zone issue when imported data via API

Hi @BellaCT 

MYOB cloud company files are stored in Microsoft Azure Servers in Australia (would be the Melbourne or Sydney based servers).

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Zappy
Valued Partner
606 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

606Posts

33Kudos

14Solutions

Re: Where are the cloud based company files stored? Time zone issue when imported data via API

Bella you might want to look at the date format. 

Zappy Smiley Happy

Zappy Business Services
Box 5014
LPO East Geelong
Victoria 3219
t: 04 07744914
f: 03 52231480

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post